WELCOME!!

Blogger Boss needs to decide what this is going to say about how crazy her life is & how she loves coffee & walks with her hubby.


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A new heartbeat

Today I had my 1st pregnancy check up.  At 11 weeks along me and the very friendly nurse, who spoke really good English btw, (yess!!) went over all the paper work, previous pregnancies, what labwork they need, when I will have my 1st ultrasound etc.
I stepped on the scale, and considering the size of the baby (few inches long), I have gained an unproportional amount of weight.  How can I be so hungry when I'm really not eating for 2 yet??  Ah well.

The nurse asked if I wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat, IF she could hear it!  At only 11 weeks it can be hard to find, but even if you don't find it, there's usually no reason to worry.  I wanted to try anyway.
I was delighted to hear a strong and loud heartbeat!  Our little one in there.  It suddenly made me so excited to have another person coming to share our lives!  I can't wait to meet you!

4 comments:

Sofia's Corner said...

HEART YOU!

MeWoman said...

<3 u 2

Anonymous said...

Grattis till ett nytt litet underverk. :)

/Linda (f.d Rautila alltså, om du känner många Lindor :) )

MeWoman said...

Tack Linda! (Jo jag känner ett par till;) Hoppas allt är bra med dej! kram.