WELCOME!!

Blogger Boss needs to decide what this is going to say about how crazy her life is & how she loves coffee & walks with her hubby.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's up with ME WOMAN!!???

What do you name a blog??? I bet I've had a gazillion good names in my mind in the past, but when you sit down and actually try to think of something fun, whitty, and easy to remember... My mind went blanker than a sheet of ice...

I thought about "Me a mom" (well... I'm more than a mom... wrong)
I thought "Me, a wife" (well. same as the one above)
Then I figured that I sometimes feel like a Heman... You know those hot superheroes that are out there doing something important like saving a cat in a tree, or maybe that was their cousin??
Anyway, often I feel like a Super-something!
But not anything He or Man.
I'm Me Woman.

So. That's that.  And I'm sticking to it.
Now Little Guy needs Me.
Later folks!

No comments: