WELCOME!!

Blogger Boss needs to decide what this is going to say about how crazy her life is & how she loves coffee & walks with her hubby.


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some random pictures..

Here are some pictures of the youngest 3, reflecting our everyday life...

Sometimes the girls yakking puts me right to sleep... Winnie joined me!

My little helpers, the one to the right has a fashion style of her own...

Little Guy has been watching the sisters measuring each other to see how tall they are, and here I cought him doing the same!

Litte Guy was VERY impressed with the wagon attached to his car!  Winnie went for a ride...

My 3 youngest lined up on the hallway organizer....

Winnie didn't have a carseat, but since "wearing" your baby is "in", we just stuffed him inside the t-shirt!

#5 is quite pumped about the tower she built with the help of an older sister

Just hanging out.... 

2 comments:

Sofia's Corner said...

Gossigast!!!

MeWoman said...

I look at these picture, and I feel so blessed! I really think I am one of the most fortunate people I know!