WELCOME!!

Blogger Boss needs to decide what this is going to say about how crazy her life is & how she loves coffee & walks with her hubby.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Wow!  What happened??
I just read through my last blog that I added less than 2 weeks ago, and kaboom!!!!!
All the things we were anticipating, all the food that needed to be prepared and made, all the gifts that needed wrapping....
Done.  Over.  And out.
We are in a new year and a ton of stuff has been going on since the 21st when I last blogged.

All the food got done.  And it all turned out well.  The pumpkin pie was devine, the ham just right, the different casseroles yummy, and so on...
We celebrated Christmas with my inlaws, and we all had a nice evening together.
Singing, laughing, eating and visiting.
2 of my hubby's brothers who live in the area came by too.
Good old family time!

My dear Hubby got me a neat gift.  In his thoughtful manner, he did a bunch of research to find the perfect fitness programme for me (he knows I need to get out of the house to do things for myself, and he also knows I won't take the time to make it happen, so he got into action!!)
So... He wrote me a little letter, that of course made me all teary eyed, making me sound a lot more than I could ever take credit for to be.  With it I found a giftcard to a gym, where I can take 10 "bodybalance" classes.
Bodybalance is a combo of yoga, pilates and tai-chi!  This is SOOOO me!  I love to stretch and do those type of things, WAAY more than aerobics, as I'm very uncoordinated...
I'm excited to try it out this winter and spring! 

New Years Eve we had friends and family over at our house.
It was a loud crowd, and I think there was about 45 people here!
I loved it!
Lots of fireworks outside, lots of good food, laughter and love inside.
I felt so blessed and thankful for all this!

Well... we are enjoying another few more days of Christmas break before going back to the daily grind.
It's been such a nice break and I can't say I'm too thrilled to start getting up before it's light outside, but thankfully we are heading towards longer days, and I hope some more snow!!  We have hardly any!
Very unusual for where we live.  The temperature is hovering around freezing, which isn's so bad... It could be a LOT colder.
I'm excited to see what the new year brings.  I don't do resolutions, instead I pray that God gives me strength to meet each day with him at my side, carrying me when I feel too weak to walk on my own.
I pray that I get to have as many good days and times with my dear Hubby and our kids as possible, making new memories that will last for years to come!
Happy Blessed New Year to all of you!  I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

lou lou said...

happy new year!! may it bring many good things. post more christmas photos if you can!