WELCOME!!

Blogger Boss needs to decide what this is going to say about how crazy her life is & how she loves coffee & walks with her hubby.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Brain freeze

Hey, Happy New Year people!

I think I cought a case of "brain freeze" when I was in Sweden.
It was COLD there, let me tell yah!
My thinking process seem to be effected as a result.
Or plain lazyness?  (rather likely)
We had a very, very nice trip up to northern Sweden.
The kids were honestly as good as I could have ever asked for.
8 out of 9 cought stomach flu after a few days at my sister's.  Not cool...
And did I say it was cold??  Yeah.  It was.
But besides hugging the bathroom throne and freezing our butts off, we SOOO enjoyed our time away.
Well needed indeed.

So??  Tomorrow it's "getting-up-at-7.00-while-it's-still-pitch-dark-outside-and-get-the-kids-to-school" day.
I am not ready.  I think we should hibernate.
But, I guess we'll wing it somehow.

We've recieved a bunch of wonderful Christmas cards in the mail, many including pictures of cute, smiley kids.  Always so nice to go through them and read the letters that come with them.
Makes me so homesick for Canada and the USA...
Thank you though, all of you, for the nice cards!
Of course all my dear Finnish and Swedish friends as well :)

My sister had a baby on New Year's Day!  A little girl.  Congrats to her and her family!
My brother-in-law and his wife welcomed their 1st born, also a girl!, on Dec. 19th.
We got to see her a few days ago and she sure is sweet.
So fun news!

Looking forward we are working on our house any chance we have (well, not ME exactly, I do help a bit here and there, but I'm no "Bob the Builder" by any stretch of imagination...). Hubby has been working on our sauna, and we hope to get it ready for use soon! 
If things fall in to place this house should start to look pretty good soon, and then we'll sell it.
Hopefully.
It's like a "deja vu" of 3 years ago!  Then I had a newborn baby too though, so now it's actually easier.
But same deal.
Get house ready for sale.  Go through everything we have. (can't believe how MUCH stuff we DO have, concidering we moved 2 times in the last few years...).  This time I'll pull on my "heavy duty gloves" and really dig deep in our junk.
If we don't NEEEED it: "Asta la vista!"
I will sell some, throw some and keep some.
And well... then time will tell what's meant to be!
If God's plan is the same as ours, we hope to move overseas in about 7 months.
Back to where we came from.
7 months sound so long.
And so very short.
So much will happen in those short months.
Our life will likely change a lot...
It's exciting, stressful, sad, fun.
My head is buzzing with activity.  Pretty much paralyzing my body.
I don't know where to start with house stuff, but my head is often overseas already...
Planning, preparing, dreaming, worrying...

Well.  This post is all over the place.  I really didn't have anything earth shaking to share.
Just a bit of brain pour-out, now when it's finally thawing.
Take care in the new year, love and God bless.

No comments: